--Actually they should be in /usr/local/bin.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen
Quote Originally Posted by A. Jorge Garcia
BTW, the old script for a full Debian Linux install to a Linux partition was knx-hdinstall. Which directory was that in again?

Also, there's a newer script, right? What's it called, where do I find it and how do I use it??? If the poor man install won't work with the latest KNOPPIX ISO, I may have to break down and actually do a hdinstall.

TIA,
The new script is called knoppix-installer to use it you would just open a console window and put sudo in front of it then follow the normal steps to install the system. With it you can save the configuration used for the install to a file to use on different machines. Also there is a .knofig file that is created when you save the configuration that has options in it to seperate out the directories like /home, /usr if you want to put them on seperate partitions. I think the knx-hdinstall and the new installer are in /usr/bin but I'm not sure using locate knx-hdinstall or whereis you should be able to find them.