Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Mozilla icon on Kicker

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    48

    Mozilla icon on Kicker

    Hi guys,

    sorry to bother you, but I have a problem. Acctually the problem I have was described here before:

    http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...asc&highlight=

    I didn't find an answer there. I belive that there are plenty of KNOPPIX guru's who can help me out.
    Please advise me what to do in order to get this lizard, horse or dog back.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    51
    Right click on the icon itself and click properties.... on the first tab (general) the icon that is used appears like a button -- it IS one.

    Click on it and you get a choice of what icon to use... just look for it under applications... I mean 'system icons' is selected and there is a jump menu (don't know how to describe it) beside it... click on the arrow pointing downwards and scroll down to applications... the window below will show you the icons available for the system.... look for the bright shiny red lizard... voila!

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    611
    I had problems with mozilla kicker icons during remastering that I could never get resolved. They would work when I chrooted ionto the files on hdd, but when booted from CD, the icons would not work (claimed the dektop object did not exist, but it did exist!). Happened to some other icons too, but I can't remember what they all were- probably gmplayer and firebird.

Similar Threads

  1. Help: how can I reinstall kicker?
    By jackiechen858 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 04:16 PM
  2. Kicker menu entries
    By srowe in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-30-2004, 06:38 PM
  3. kicker...where is it?
    By fab1976 in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 11:38 PM
  4. Mozilla kicker icon changes after customization??!?
    By Peter in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2003, 11:40 AM
  5. Clicking mailto links in Mozilla opens Mozilla Mail notKMail
    By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2003, 06:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY picture

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY

$10.00



Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit picture

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit

$99.99



A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G picture

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G

$21.68



Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC picture

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC

$29.99



Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM  M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q picture

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q

$169.00



DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix picture

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix

$66.00



Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory picture

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory

$189.00



Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A picture

Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A

$119.99



Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V picture

Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V

$41.00



Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM picture

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM

$43.00