-
Mozilla icon on Kicker
Hi guys,
sorry to bother you, but I have a problem. Acctually the problem I have was described here before:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...asc&highlight=
I didn't find an answer there. I belive that there are plenty of KNOPPIX guru's who can help me out.
Please advise me what to do in order to get this lizard, horse or dog back.
Thanks
-
Right click on the icon itself and click properties.... on the first tab (general) the icon that is used appears like a button -- it IS one.
Click on it and you get a choice of what icon to use... just look for it under applications... I mean 'system icons' is selected and there is a jump menu (don't know how to describe it) beside it... click on the arrow pointing downwards and scroll down to applications... the window below will show you the icons available for the system.... look for the bright shiny red lizard... voila!
-
Senior Member
registered user
I had problems with mozilla kicker icons during remastering that I could never get resolved. They would work when I chrooted ionto the files on hdd, but when booted from CD, the icons would not work (claimed the dektop object did not exist, but it did exist!). Happened to some other icons too, but I can't remember what they all were- probably gmplayer and firebird.
Similar Threads
-
By jackiechen858 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-26-2004, 04:16 PM
-
By srowe in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 06:38 PM
-
By fab1976 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 11:38 PM
-
By Peter in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-09-2003, 11:40 AM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 06:32 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99