Good to see the possibility of people getting something back from the scumbags but leave it to the lawyers to make sure you are still getting screwed I mean really 5 licenses bought over a 6 year period for only a $100 bucks in vouchers I pretty sure you can cover that many in one purchase of a new computer fully loaded with software.
[edit]
I see I should have read further before spouting off actually looks promising, now I'm California Dreamin' but it's no quite a winter's day.
[/edit]

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
$120.00
HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel Xeon X5690 3.46GHz 6.4GT/s 12MB 6-core 1333MHz SLBVX processor
$28.00
Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99