-
Senior Member
registered user
-
Senior Member
registered user
Good to see the possibility of people getting something back from the scumbags but leave it to the lawyers to make sure you are still getting screwed I mean really 5 licenses bought over a 6 year period for only a $100 bucks in vouchers I pretty sure you can cover that many in one purchase of a new computer fully loaded with software.
[edit]
I see I should have read further before spouting off actually looks promising, now I'm California Dreamin' but it's no quite a winter's day.
[/edit]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD
$149.99

GIGABYTE H610M S2H V2 Motherboard, Supports 14th/13th/12th Gen Intel Core i5 i7
$69.59

ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$71.49

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASUS PRIME H410M-K LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen H410 DDR4 USB3.2 Motherboard M-ATX
$59.99

Gigabyte B365M AORUS ELITE Motherboard Intel B365 Micro ATX LGA 1151 DDR4 DIMM
$84.99