-
Senior Member
registered user
-
Senior Member
registered user
Good to see the possibility of people getting something back from the scumbags but leave it to the lawyers to make sure you are still getting screwed I mean really 5 licenses bought over a 6 year period for only a $100 bucks in vouchers I pretty sure you can cover that many in one purchase of a new computer fully loaded with software.
[edit]
I see I should have read further before spouting off actually looks promising, now I'm California Dreamin' but it's no quite a winter's day.
[/edit]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-9700 3.00 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SRG13
$79.99

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99