Look for K3b I believe it is in the system menu note: you should not run the setup there are already defaults setup for you that should work.
Hello,
I am fairly new to to this but I fooled around with Knoppix and could not find a GUI CD Burner. I am wondering if I am overlooking this, of it there is not one. Thanks.
Look for K3b I believe it is in the system menu note: you should not run the setup there are already defaults setup for you that should work.

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99
Seagate BarraCuda ST5000LM000 5TB 5400RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Hard
$169.99
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
**77%-89% HEALTH**HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache
$69.99
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95
Seagate 3TB 3.5" HDD SAS Hard Drive Seagate ST3000NM0043 IBM 39U3719 7200RPM HDD
$27.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$84.00
HGST Ultrastar 2TB 3.5" Enterprise SATA 7200RPM Internal HDD HUS724020ALA640
$54.99