-
newbie question, adding software with write needs
Hi,
o.k. I read the remaster howtos and I'm quite happy with my remastering success. But I have some difficulties installing packages which need write access to some files, i.e. if I try to install samba it doesn start from the
live-cd cause it needs write access to some files.
Where and how should I install software that needs write access to some files so that it runs from the live-cd?
Best
Thomas
Similar Threads
-
By rubic_cube in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-09-2005, 10:27 AM
-
By kimo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 03:18 PM
-
By kushaljerath in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 06:16 PM
-
By xeerex in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-10-2003, 07:15 PM
-
By Friendly Guy in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-10-2003, 07:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung 2.5" MZ-ZLN512C 512GB SATA III 6Gbps SSD MZ7LN512HAJQ-000H1
$49.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

WD Blue DRIVE SSD 250gb Internal SATA Solid State Drive for Laptops
$39.99

Timetec MS10 1TB SSD NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 3D NAND SSD 35TTFP6PCIE-1TB
$89.99