may be the format changes between versions, the latest 3.2 use a cloop version 1.0 which is quite different from the previous one 0.6x
Hi,
I'm trying to extract the compressed filesystem of KnoppixMame but I get following error:
root@qbox:/mnt/hda4/projects/knoppixmame/tmp# extract_compressed_fs KNOPPIX > test.iso
8617 blocks of size 65536. Preamble:
#!/bin/sh
insmod cloop.o file=$0 && mount -r -t iso9660 /dev/cloop $1
exit $?
Size 3819700480 for block 0 (offset 6754273541963055104) too big
This worked fine to extract Knoppix 3.2
Any ideas?
Thank,
PiepScuim
may be the format changes between versions, the latest 3.2 use a cloop version 1.0 which is quite different from the previous one 0.6x
I think you're right.
When I booted on the KnoppixMame cd, I was able to extract without any problem.
Thanks!
PiepScuim

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98