http://www.freenet.org.nz/misc/knoppix-install.html
item 7. and on should give you what you want
FWIW, AFAIK, the English isos have titles something like KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-05-03-EN.iso
I downloaded (what i thought was) the english version of knoppix, and burned the iso to my cd. I am running it right now and although I am no language major, it doesn't quite seem to be English that I'm reading. When I start up, I type in knoppix lang=us, but when it starts up it still starts up in German?
Any ideas? Thanks in advance,
- John
http://www.freenet.org.nz/misc/knoppix-install.html
item 7. and on should give you what you want
FWIW, AFAIK, the English isos have titles something like KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-05-03-EN.iso

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit
$44.99
LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00
IBM Aptiva E5D Intel Pentium II 400MHz 64MB RAM No HDD Vintage Computer 2139E5D
$219.99
VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE
$299.99