-
So you can't access your BIOS either?
Not from the POST screen
and not from anything other than the app that they provide that runs under winblows only 
It's called "Power Management" tool on mine, but whatever.
Yeah, why doesn't this surprise me in the least?
So yours doesn't go to half-brightness any more when booting something other than windows?
Nope, it works like a dream now in GNU/Linux or Windows, I remember this driving me crazy when I first started using it. Unfortunately, I'm at home now and won't be able to muck around with my laptop until I'm back at work tomorrow.
I'll get back to you on this tomorrow. I'll put it back into the old mode and follow the breadcrumbs in the opposite direction and document the process.
FYI I've got the Style Bay filled with the extra battery as well.
--stack
Similar Threads
-
By edburns in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-11-2005, 08:27 PM
-
By mkjtravel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 03:16 AM
-
By denverc in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-18-2004, 06:00 PM
-
By softwaretester in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 06:03 AM
-
By montanaembassy in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 07:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$100.00

Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$95.00

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC LR150-11 Power Supply 70-0464-01 Rev S Sun Shoebox Server PSU Used
$160.00