-
So you can't access your BIOS either?
Not from the POST screen
and not from anything other than the app that they provide that runs under winblows only 
It's called "Power Management" tool on mine, but whatever.
Yeah, why doesn't this surprise me in the least?
So yours doesn't go to half-brightness any more when booting something other than windows?
Nope, it works like a dream now in GNU/Linux or Windows, I remember this driving me crazy when I first started using it. Unfortunately, I'm at home now and won't be able to muck around with my laptop until I'm back at work tomorrow.
I'll get back to you on this tomorrow. I'll put it back into the old mode and follow the breadcrumbs in the opposite direction and document the process.
FYI I've got the Style Bay filled with the extra battery as well.
--stack
Similar Threads
-
By edburns in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-11-2005, 08:27 PM
-
By mkjtravel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 03:16 AM
-
By denverc in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-18-2004, 06:00 PM
-
By softwaretester in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 06:03 AM
-
By montanaembassy in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 07:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

Hitachi HUS726060ALA640 6TB 7.2K SATA 3.5 6G HDD Hard Disc Drive
$109.99

Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95

Seagate Exos X16 ST10000NM010G 10TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e/4Kn HDD
$199.00

Seagate BarraCuda ST1000DM010 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive
$63.99