-
Retrieving Data from unbootable H/Drive
Good Morning,
I had a look through the forum and couldn't find a solution to my problem.
I have a Linux (Mitel E-smith Server) server and it won't boot anymore, It contains all my data (outlook, Database, Brochures etc..) and I trying to retrieve the data.
This is what I have done so far..
I hooked up the 80 gig drive with all my data to a spare box as well as a empty drive which I have mounted and removed the tick for the ready only on the blank drive.
I booted Knoppix and can access / see both drives and the data but Knoppix will not allow me to change the permissions on my e-smith - linux hard drive. Can anyone help please.
Thanks
Mizou
Similar Threads
-
By s-m-n in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 08:50 PM
-
By OpenIntro in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 27
Last Post: 04-05-2005, 10:59 PM
-
By thebyrd in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-09-2004, 10:18 AM
-
By wandaround in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 02:21 AM
-
By icarus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 01:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99

AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08