Anybody tried Kurumin, by Carlos E. Morimoto ?
I really like the "stripped" version, but what I would really like to know from Carlos E. Morimoto, is what packages (list?) he removed ??
I would really like to see anybody (including me) to make a working Knoppix-Base with just KDE and around the 180mb.
(or is there such a thing ? based on Knoppix 3.2 >)

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99
KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 48 Core Unlimited User CALs CoA Authentic.
$266.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Dell SonicWall TZ400 Network Security Appliance Firewall New
$185.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99