It's probly a little late (4+ months since post) But hey I'll help as much as I can.
It's probly a little late (4+ months since post) But hey I'll help as much as I can.

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Coolant Pressure Tester, Radiator Vacuum Refill Kit
$88.16
Rolling Travel Backpack with One-Button Vacuum System, 55L, Space Black
$161.58
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
Electric Air Duster & Small Vacuum, 130000RPM, 2in1 Cleaner
$53.22
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98