http://www.freenet.org.nz/misc/knoppix-install.html
item 7. and on should give you what you want
FWIW, AFAIK, the English isos have titles something like KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-05-03-EN.iso
I downloaded (what i thought was) the english version of knoppix, and burned the iso to my cd. I am running it right now and although I am no language major, it doesn't quite seem to be English that I'm reading. When I start up, I type in knoppix lang=us, but when it starts up it still starts up in German?
Any ideas? Thanks in advance,
- John
http://www.freenet.org.nz/misc/knoppix-install.html
item 7. and on should give you what you want
FWIW, AFAIK, the English isos have titles something like KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-05-03-EN.iso

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASRock B650M Pro RS WiFi AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard
$101.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99