-
AirSnort and Orinoco
I use knoppix on my Laptop and a Avaya (Orinoco Gold) Card. I get internet just fine and the "WaveMon" utility works good too, but when I go to AirSnort I can't seem to get it to start scanning Wireless Networks. Do the Drivers need to be patched so they can "monitor"? How Can I do This?
Similar Threads
-
By dc in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-03-2004, 01:25 AM
-
By Kumagoro in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-26-2004, 05:27 PM
-
By Kumagoro in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 08:10 PM
-
By fblz_no_limit in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 03:54 PM
-
By diablo266 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 02:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$56.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

HP 240GB Enterprise 5100 PRO 2.5" SATA SSD Solid State Drive MTFDDAK240TCB
$24.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 2.5" Sata SSD Drive MZ-7KE512 MZ7KE512 Health Above 90
$52.99

Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$25.00