Very nice. I have added your remaster to the Customizations page. Anyone can edit this page (just hit edit at the bottom), so if you want to change/update things feel free.
It is what started out as Model-K at 35MB and I updated it along with adding a large amount of security related tools (tethereal, ettercap, hping2, snort, aide, etc.) It also has apache now weighing in at a slight 91MB. There is the dpkg -l output on the site to show most of the packages. Of course there is no X servers etc. I am shooting for the 185MB mark to fit on a MiniCD. So I have been testing a version with FluxBox and one with XFCE (far from ready for primetime). You can download what I have now on the site.
By this weekend I will be posting three more versions all free of fat and X.
-49MB Penetration Testing / Forensic
-49MB Firewall / IDS
-?MB Server version (which will be an updated Model-K with apache, mySQL, PHP4, Shorewall, Snort, Postfix, etc.) It will be small and a good base to remaster from.
http://localareasecurity.com
-J-
![]()
Very nice. I have added your remaster to the Customizations page. Anyone can edit this page (just hit edit at the bottom), so if you want to change/update things feel free.
Now have L.A.S. SECSERV available for download. It weighs in at 54MB and is a complete server: apache, sshd, mySQL, snort-mySQL, shorewall, ftpd, and more! apache defaults to /mnt/floppy/www in httpd.conf
Also was sure to add mkisofs and cdrecord for remastering. . .
http://localareasecurity.com for a complete dpkg -l
-J-
I will have 0.4a ready by tomorrow evening. Added fluxbox and a slew of more tools. Still only 104MB as of now!![]()
Have been compiling software as fast as I can still plenty of room to spare. Of course you won't see kDE, OpenOffice, or The Gimp either. . .
-J-

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99
samsung 350xba-K05 Chrome book 4 128GB 4G Ram Intel Celeron N4000
$149.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Grade B Samsung Chromebook XE303C12 11.6" Exynos 5 2GB RAM 16GB SSD Laptop
$99.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6" XE350XBA-K03US
$51.77
Original for Samsung NP950QCG-K01US LCD Screen Touch Full Top Assembly FHD Blue
$299.00