Sorry for the post, but I allready figured this one out...
In the script, I just put in :
for DEB in ls *.deb; do dpkg -x $DEB /dir; done
(in case anybody needs this)
I'm writing a script that will ask the user for a packagename and :
#apt-get install -b <packagename>
(inside a chrooted environment)
This way, it will download all the dependencies as well.
After this, I move the files to a certain directory and I want to extract them from there with :
#dpkg -x <deb-file> /directory
My problem here is, that I can't select '*.deb' as input for this, as dpkg -x can only handle 1 file at a time.
As I don't know the .deb-file-names in the directory, I cannot do this one by one.
Hopefully, somebody here has a solution for this ?
Sorry for the post, but I allready figured this one out...
In the script, I just put in :
for DEB in ls *.deb; do dpkg -x $DEB /dir; done
(in case anybody needs this)

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00