Hi all. I just switched from Knoppix 7 to 8. I like that Chrome 64 bit and Firefox are there. Very nice.
But, I used to see Printing in the menu, where I would find my network printer in Knoppix 7 and previous releases. It would immediately find it and install the drivers. But now, that menu option isn't there in Knoppix 8. I tried using CUPS but it asks questions about the printer, which I go thru, then stops. Is there a work around for this?
thanks!
thefenz

Vintage 1980’s Apple Macintosh Laptop Carrying Case, Rainbow Logo, NEW
$129.95
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Original Apple Mouse IIc Box Only Vintage 1985
$40.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube M7886 2000 450MHz 128MB RAM 20GB HD
$299.99
Vintage Apple iBook Clamshell Graphite 466MHz 60GB HD 128 Ram OS 9 & 10
$350.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Microsoft BASIC Interpreter OEM Sealed NOS ver 1.01
$1399.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh IIci Computer M5780 Desktop 1989 Powers On
$119.69
Vintage Apple Computer - WWDC 2000 - Blue Logo Bag
$222.75
Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99