-
newbie hacking
I mounted the knoppix iso thinking it would be easy to follow the instructions in <a href = "http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2920">this post</a>. Anyways, it's not really so simple and I was wondering if I could get a quick overview of what I need to do to put those instructions in my image before I make a hundred copies. Thanks
-
Junior Member
registered user
where excatly did u get stuck?
Similar Threads
-
By sieben in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 55
Last Post: 01-16-2005, 07:25 PM
-
By illcuban in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 10:29 PM
-
By reecegeorge in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 10:50 PM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
-
By ozfrog in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2003, 09:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99

B85M-G Motherboard Intel Core i7-4770 CPU LGA1150 mATX 4 DIMM IO Shield
$75.96