-
Junior Member
registered user
Ambrose,
This happened to me. I don't know if it has anything to do with where you remaster, but I remastered on my Gentoo desktop, where I have a 2.4.21 kernel, so I had a couple of problems with depmod, etc. I don't know if that would have made much of a difference if you had remastered under Knoppix, though.
Try out this script though. It should fix up the problems. I'd recommend running under Knoppix, just in case.
http://files.akl.lt/knoppix/sources/Knoppix.clean
Similar Threads
-
By wicking in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 07:50 PM
-
By giosoftware in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 01:54 PM
-
By jojo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 11:33 PM
-
By shin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 04:58 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-19-2003, 11:05 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco ISR4431/K9 V02 4400 Series Rack Mount L3 1Gbps Router 3 LAN RJ-45
$200.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$599.99