-
Modules.conf more recent the modules.dep
Hi.
I recently remastered, and the only thing I did was 'apt-get upgrade'
Now, when I boot my version of knoppix, I get a bunch of "/etc/modules.conf is more recent than /lib/modules/2.4.20-xfs/modules.dep" errors.
I tried to touch /etc/modules /lib/modules/2.4.20-xfs/modules.dep, but after recompressing everything, I get the same errors.
Anyone know what I need to do to fix this???
- Ambrose
Similar Threads
-
By wicking in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 07:50 PM
-
By giosoftware in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 01:54 PM
-
By jojo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 11:33 PM
-
By shin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 04:58 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-19-2003, 11:05 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Seagate ST1000VM002 1TB 5900RPM 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s HDD | PC DVR CCTV | | 1Y
$55.95