I dont think it does but you can read it online and it will stay translated if you use google.I found it here
http://translate.google.com/translat...UTF-8%26sa%3DG
does selflinux come with an english version? thank you.
I dont think it does but you can read it online and it will stay translated if you use google.I found it here
http://translate.google.com/translat...UTF-8%26sa%3DG
As all machine-translated texts it is also very hilarious. I specially liked this one:Originally Posted by Tech2k
Original: 'Autor: Matthias Kleine'
Translation: 'Author: Matthias's small one'
Nice to give a child credit :-) Or does google mean that Matthias should pay more attention to certain spam-mails ;-))
But seriously, for a tutorial I don't think a machine-translated text works very well. Between bursts of laughter I noticed that the subjects covered here are also covered in 'The Linux Cookbook' by Michael Stutz. http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals#linuxcookbook
Regards,
- - Edwin
Rute tutorial and if you have installed to the HD then apt-get install rutebook and then it is available in /usr/share/docs.
Stephen, that's really nice. I didn't know rute was available this way. thanks.
Edwin,
apparently linuxcookbook is also available this way.
apt-get install linuxcookbook
I can post links to other books as well like the ones here :
http://www.tcfb.com/freetechbooks/
But he asked for a certian title so I tried to help.
Tech2k,
My post was not meant as criticism on your help; I you read is as such I apologize. I was trying to build up on your foundation, and others builded on top of that. In your last post you added another layer. That is what makes Open Source so powerfull.
And yes, machine translations bring out the worst in me and then I have trouble keeping my big mouth shut.
Regards,
- - Edwin
Thanks for the booklinks: I've just noticed Grokking the Gimp has appeared as a deb too: dunno the apt-get line for it, but it's there in synaptic.![]()
Edwin said :
"I was trying to build up on your foundation, and others builded on top of that. In your last post you added another layer. That is what makes Open Source so powerfull"
It's all good my friend and you are exactly right (sorry I am in a strange mood today).Anyways..he is getting some good links to some books![]()
Tux Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
Compressed Air Duster 1 Button Adjustment 12000 RPM Air Blower Car Home Keyboard
$38.99
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Vacuum/Air Duster Super Power Mini Car Vacuum Cleaner 4-in-1 air Blower Gun
$64.35
BOC Edwards EXT70 B722-05-000 G1946-80002 Turbomolecular Vacuum Pump ISO63
$100.00
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$106.14
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99