Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: SFTP login problems

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1

    SFTP login problems

    Hi,

    I'm having difficulties logging in to my SFTP server from knoppix. From my other Linux boxes, I can normally log in using Konqueror with:
    sftp://[server address]
    A login windows pops up, and I log in.

    When I try this with Knoppix, I get the login window, I enter the user name and password, and then Knoqueror fails with the following error:

    Error encountered while talking to ssh.

    I've used the forum search and several other people have had the same problem, but I haven't seen any solutions to the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks...

    Todd

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    84
    I have already submitted this as a bug. See http://www.knoppix.net/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=230 for the latest.

    Hope someone can get this fixed soon as this is a major feature of Konqueror.

Similar Threads

  1. KDE Root Login Problems
    By Jameson in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 05:27 AM
  2. Problems with forum login and apt
    By draggin in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 03:37 PM
  3. problems with login in the kde
    By knoppix-noob in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 03:45 AM
  4. Login Problems (GUI)?
    By bendman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 03:10 PM
  5. problems with automatic login
    By Dieter Springer in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2003, 10:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY picture

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY

$10.00



Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit picture

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit

$199.99



A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G picture

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G

$21.68



Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC picture

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC

$29.99



Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM  M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q picture

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q

$169.00



G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30* picture

G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*

$785.00



Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory picture

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory

$189.00



RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED picture

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED

$445.00



Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz picture

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz

$380.00



Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM picture

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM

$43.00