where excatly did u get stuck?
I mounted the knoppix iso thinking it would be easy to follow the instructions in <a href = "http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2920">this post</a>. Anyways, it's not really so simple and I was wondering if I could get a quick overview of what I need to do to put those instructions in my image before I make a hundred copies. Thanks![]()
where excatly did u get stuck?

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Apple IIe Vintage Computer A2S2064 Powers On Apple II Untested For Parts/repair
$149.99
Vintage Apple iMac G3 M5521 OS X 600MHz 256MB 40GB (2001) CRT 2001
$175.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple Extended Keyboard- M0115 - no cord
$49.99
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99