where excatly did u get stuck?
I mounted the knoppix iso thinking it would be easy to follow the instructions in <a href = "http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2920">this post</a>. Anyways, it's not really so simple and I was wondering if I could get a quick overview of what I need to do to put those instructions in my image before I make a hundred copies. Thanks![]()
where excatly did u get stuck?

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands
$249.95
Vintage Apple IIe Platinum 128k Computer A2S2128 ~ Powers On
$250.00
Vintage Apple IIe Computer Model A2S2064 Main Unit - For Parts / Repair - AS IS
$99.00
Vintage MacLuggage I/O Design Carrying Case Apple Macintosh Plus SE Classic Bag
$89.95
Vintage Apple IIgs WOZ Signature Edition Computer and Floppy Drive ALL WORKING
$395.00
6 Vintage 1999 Apple iMac Mouse G3 Promotional Sales Brochure Booklets 3x5 4x6
$35.00
Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99
VINTAGE Apple IIc A2S4000 for parts as it is no power adapter or charger
$149.99