-
serial mouse not working.
Hello I'm a newbie trying to run Knoppix from the CD. My machine is an old Pentium 100. I'm using a boot disk created from the CD to start. During the boot sequence I see a line that says "mouse is ECM:001 at /dev/ttys0. When Knoppix starts my pointer is stuck in the middle of the screen. I can move around the screen with the arrow keys and tab, but I can't get to the tool bar at the bottom. Any help would be appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By juerg in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 10:00 PM
-
By mcms in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 04:37 AM
-
By ovunque in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 08:01 PM
-
By dek in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:02 PM
-
By Noxferatus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 08:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00