Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: SFTP login problems

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1

    SFTP login problems

    Hi,

    I'm having difficulties logging in to my SFTP server from knoppix. From my other Linux boxes, I can normally log in using Konqueror with:
    sftp://[server address]
    A login windows pops up, and I log in.

    When I try this with Knoppix, I get the login window, I enter the user name and password, and then Knoqueror fails with the following error:

    Error encountered while talking to ssh.

    I've used the forum search and several other people have had the same problem, but I haven't seen any solutions to the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks...

    Todd

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    84
    I have already submitted this as a bug. See http://www.knoppix.net/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=230 for the latest.

    Hope someone can get this fixed soon as this is a major feature of Konqueror.

Similar Threads

  1. KDE Root Login Problems
    By Jameson in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 05:27 AM
  2. Problems with forum login and apt
    By draggin in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 03:37 PM
  3. problems with login in the kde
    By knoppix-noob in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 03:45 AM
  4. Login Problems (GUI)?
    By bendman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 03:10 PM
  5. problems with automatic login
    By Dieter Springer in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2003, 10:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00 picture

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00

$1619.30



Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003 picture

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003

$639.69



BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller picture

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller

$739.99



Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD picture

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD

$265.00



Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller picture

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller

$64.99



OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives picture

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives

$149.95



Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA  HDD picture

Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD

$14.99



OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2  for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs picture

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs

$87.99



EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD picture

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD

$239.99



9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US picture

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US

$49.50