-
Senior Member
registered user
From the FAQ on http://www.namesys.com/ I get 4 Gbytes with 3.5 and 17.6 Tbytes(should be 1 Ebytes, but limited by page cache on 32 bit) with 3.6.
I hear that 4 will raise the limits further, but I guess that'll run into page cache limits.......
From what I remember, ext2 and 3 have limits in the Tbytes range.
HTH, but for a definitive answer, I'd post to the Reiser list.
Similar Threads
-
By Ralph.Bremer in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-03-2005, 05:48 PM
-
By uc2nluv in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-13-2005, 03:13 PM
-
By docgk1 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-29-2004, 01:31 PM
-
By Ptarmigan in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 10
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 05:19 PM
-
By blahman420 in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-28-2003, 06:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Western Digital WD Blue 1TB SATA 3.5in 7200RPM 64MB Internal HDD WD10EZEX
$14.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99

Western Digital 2TB WD20EFRX-68EUZN0 3.5" SATA Red NAS Hard Disk Drive
$69.99