-
Junior Member
registered user
That's just the problem, I should beable to use files bigger than 2GB but I can't. It lists them as 16TB when I mount a Windows share. When I try to copy it copies some, but never goes over 0%
I think the kernel needs to be compiled with --largefiles (as far as I understand) So, has this been done? Is there a remaster I could download with it in? or will I have to wait until I'm brave enough to recompile the kernel?
Similar Threads
-
By Ralph.Bremer in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-03-2005, 05:48 PM
-
By uc2nluv in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-13-2005, 03:13 PM
-
By docgk1 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-29-2004, 01:31 PM
-
By Ptarmigan in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 10
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 05:19 PM
-
By blahman420 in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-28-2003, 06:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$248.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

Palo Alto Networks PA-850 12-Port 1U Rackmount Firewall Security Appliance
$74.99