-
Unable to unlock folder
Friends: I have a USB drive which I cannot access from Windows. I tried to open it from Knoppix 5.1 but I keep getting the message "locked folder". I tried several solutions from the Internet but still unable to unlock the folder. Any ideas how I can do this? Thank you.
-
Hi
1- Why using knopix_5* ? Now somewhat very old.
However I also use some old versions by admitting
fewer functionnalities.
2- Your USB_drive may be "dirty" if formated with
"Fat_file_system" or "NTFS_file_system".
In such a case you may execute (inside Windows)
thecommand: chkdsk /f for "your partition letter:"
(reboot and re-do the same again (recommended).
3- If "knoppix_formated" I prefer execute "gParted"
which (sometimes) correct errors on the partitions.
4- I do not connect regularly
Good luck
knp
Last edited by knp; 05-22-2019 at 11:21 PM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Lot of 4 IBM 52Y4089 POWER7 CPU Processor Modules Server CPUs
$49.99