-
NetGear Print Server PS110
I have a Print Server PS110 on IP 192.168.0.2 and windows tells me the port is PS516512_P2 for a HP LaserJet 6L printer.
I am tring to set this up under KDE Printing Manager and I've read I should be using Cups. I'm telling it to use Network Printer and then I fill in IP and Port and run the scan and it finds nothing under the add printer wizard. I can ping the Ip address.
I'm a newbie and need it explainded very slowly .... LOL
TIA
Pamela
Similar Threads
-
By zippix in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 05:09 PM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-12-2003, 08:40 PM
-
By slc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-03-2003, 11:34 PM
-
By ierix in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-05-2003, 05:37 AM
-
By Kurst_Putz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-05-2003, 04:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99