-
Junior Member
registered user
Linux-wlan.org
Anyone been to http://www.linux-wlan.org??
There they have driver support for all sorts of wireless cards mostly the prisim-2 chipset.
but, I tried to install the driver and had problems, and I can't figure out how to install. I tried reading the README file they have, but it said that the drivers almost only work on reconfigured kernels...and I don't know how to reconfigure my kernel.
I'm also not sure that I really need to install the driver because knoppix is able to reconize my card, its chipset etc...but when it tries to boot, right afterwards it freezes, and I'm thinking there is some kind of configureation I need to do inorder for knoppix to allow for my card to load (btw I've installed knoppix to my HD)
Any info would be greatly appriciated!
Nick
Similar Threads
-
By knop in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 03:11 AM
-
By kevman in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 05:55 PM
-
By spiff1281 in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-11-2004, 08:54 AM
-
By greenprimary in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-20-2003, 10:45 PM
-
By mapezaid in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-07-2003, 06:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2144G 3.6GHz 16GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$149.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE R730 R630 G13 SERVERS K98XH
$199.00