My DHCP server sets a fixed IP number and hostname for each MAC number.
How can I set my hostname getting this info ?
I canīt find anything how![]()
"dhcpinfo -i eth0 hostname"
"dhcpcd -H"
How can i do this with pump![]()
My DHCP server sets a fixed IP number and hostname for each MAC number.
How can I set my hostname getting this info ?
I canīt find anything how![]()
"dhcpinfo -i eth0 hostname"
"dhcpcd -H"
How can i do this with pump![]()
sudo pump -i eth0
that is all
(look at /etc/resolv.conf)

Vintage Apple Newton Connection Kit for Macintosh, Other Type
$125.00
Rare Vintage Qume QVT-102 Terminal w Keyboard Damaged READ
$129.00
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00
Apple eMate 300 Newton Vintage Laptop w/ Original Box Manuals & Cables
$250.00
Lot of (2) Vintage 5-1/4" Matching Stackable Floppy Storage Cases
$27.00
Vintage Working Apple IIc and Monitor. With Packaging. A collector's dream
$659.99
Vintage HP 200LX Classic Handheld 2MB RAM Hewlett Packard Palmtop PC
$100.00
VINTAGE FACTORY SEALED MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 4.0 CD-ROM - NEW RARE BLUE CD
$34.99
Toshiba T1000 Vintage Laptop PC, 1 power supplies, manuals, and original bag
$119.99