-
Creating a Bootable Cd
I have the .iso file sitting opn my desktop. I have nero and I can't firgure out the correct way to do this. I get a box saying that 2048 is to small a data format. So I ignored it, but nothing happened when I boot. Could someone please give me intructions on making this cd, thank you. This is my first time trying linux....
Similar Threads
-
By neil c in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-14-2005, 01:00 PM
-
By widget in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-18-2004, 10:47 AM
-
By cobra133 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 06:34 AM
-
By infoMafia in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 06:00 PM
-
By in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-23-2002, 02:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95