Check the cheatcodes, here:
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/CheatCodes
I just made the cd. now i go to boot. I get the menu, I get to the screen with tux on the top left, it runs commands... then I get a kernel error? what is the problem here. I burned just the .iso file to the cd
Check the cheatcodes, here:
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/CheatCodes

Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$350.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
MicroMac Technology ThunderCachePro 50MHz Accelerator FPU Vintage Mac Boxed
$750.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99