-
Configure old Mono Monitor
HI
I am avery new user of Knoppix. But I fall in love of this.
I tried Knoppix on my office PC and It worked fine. Then I took It to my Home. I have aold Mono Monitor and Knoppix is not able to configure X there. My monitor supports max 800X600 Res. I tried giving the command "knoppix screen=800X600" at the booting time. but it starts X in 1024X768 Res mode and as a result the screen Starts flickering.
Please help.
Thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By amardilo in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-10-2005, 09:24 AM
-
By chris-harry in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 11:59 AM
-
By Razor-X in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 02:41 AM
-
By comanam in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 07:37 PM
-
By elrak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-10-2003, 05:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

EARLY INTEL 3101 Vintage Ceramic chip. ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$350.00

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

Vintage Sony CD-ROM Drive CDU5211 IDE Optical Used
$19.99

VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ
$160.00

Vintage Creative Sound Blaster AWE64 Gold CT4390 ISA Sound Card - UNTESTED
$225.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Intel C4009 Vintage Ceramic chip -1 missing leg (BO)
$75.00

247 Lot 5.25" Floppy Disks Vintage Used Turbo Pascal CAD Data Files IBM PC DOS
$199.99

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

Vintage Iwill XA100 Plus Super Socket 7 Motherboard + K6-III 450 + 896mb READ
$179.99