This resolved the isue (I hope). Removed the remaining mythtv packages via synaptic. Did a deborphan and removed libqt3-i18n too.dpkg --purge freenet-unstable
dpkg --purge mythtv-database
apt-get works normaly again![]()
Though Apt(-get) is quite a good system I miss some features. Especialy automatic rollback and re-configure/install when a package fails to install.
I've tried to install mythtv. I chose the default options in the mythtv-database package configuration, like stated in the dialog box (or how you call it). It tells that if you didn't change anything in your MySQL config you could keep the defaults. Not so in Knoppix, so it seems.
This is not an as big of a problem as the package freenet-unstable has caused. mythtv-database only gives you a failure notice, but this package tells me I need(ed) to enter a number between 1 and 64xxx (16bit interger), when you press OK you imediately return to this screen. So I had to kill apt-get. This means I can't use apt-get anymore since it is locked, it tells me to run dpkg:
Which gives you the looping error message...E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.
Wierd thing is that I didn't enter a portnumber in freenet-unstable, the dialogbox only asked to enter your real IP#. Anybody knows where apt stores it's info, so I can fix it myself (change the config setting)?
This resolved the isue (I hope). Removed the remaining mythtv packages via synaptic. Did a deborphan and removed libqt3-i18n too.dpkg --purge freenet-unstable
dpkg --purge mythtv-database
apt-get works normaly again![]()

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95
FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00