-
How do install kdelibs4-dev package ?
I have upgraded kde 3.1.2 in 3.1.3 and the package kdelibs4-dev removed
Now I want reinstall this package, but I have a depend with xlibs-pic...
???
How do install kdelibs4-dev ????????
Thanks in advance
Mokoshi
-
Senior Member
registered user
I got kdelibs4-dev installed by following the instructions from the link below, I was able to compile ONE program that required KDE Headers, 2 other's failed. Just got this done - so I don't know if the other 2 program's are bad or what.
You'll also need to download QT-FREE from Trolltech and install in usr/local/qt .
Don't forget to ./configure -thread , BUT READ Install
First - there's one other thing you need to do Before ./configure -thread .
Qt/X11 Free: ftp://ftp.trolltech.com/qt/source/qt...-3.2.1.tar.bz2
REF: http://mailman.linuxtag.org/pipermai...ay/002924.html
There is some more info, when I get it all sorted out - I'll post an entry in Tips on Knoppix Forum.
-
I've installed knoppix again, no problem !
But thanks for you reply
Similar Threads
-
By jakedahn in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-15-2005, 08:56 PM
-
By kgw in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-09-2004, 04:59 AM
-
By eric2 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-30-2004, 12:41 AM
-
By Peterobe in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-10-2003, 02:33 PM
-
By redsea2002 in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-05-2003, 01:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.75