Does anybody know, if a fritzcard USB is supported by Knoppix out of the box?
I tried yesterday, but had not much success...
Thanks,
Rainer
Does anybody know, if a fritzcard USB is supported by Knoppix out of the box?
I tried yesterday, but had not much success...
Thanks,
Rainer
Sorry- this isn't any answer to your question but...what is a fritzcard?
Sorry, I should have added more information. A fritzcard is a ISDN card from AVM (actually it is a device connected by USB, I think it is called card, because the first devices were PCI cards, now available as fritzcard PCI):Originally Posted by rickenbacherus
http://www.avm.de/en/index.php3?Produkte/index.html

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
HP ProLiant BL460c Gen8 Blade Chassis w/2x Xeon E5-2630L 2.0GHz, 32GB RAM, No H
$144.99
HP ProLiant BL660C Gen8 Server Blade 2x Xeon E5-4650L 2.60Ghz w/ 32GB DDR3, QTY
$189.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99