How do I change the LILO options on the CDROM? I'm remastering the CDROM image and I have changed my etc/lilo.conf file to reflect my changes; however, if I run lilo it will installed the changes on my MBR. I don't think this is what I want since when I create my ISO I will not be using my MBR. Right?
The mkisofs command references KNOPPIX/boot.img. I think I want to change boot.img somehow.
Can anyone help?

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00
Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$58.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99
1TB SATA 7200RPM 3.5” Enterprise Hard Drive WD Hitachi HDD
$59.99