Check out the docs page which covers this and lots of other issues for knoppix.
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/
I have an almost-fresh HD install of Knoppix. How do I create a separate /home partition, so if I re-install I'd still have my files/settings?
Check out the docs page which covers this and lots of other issues for knoppix.
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/
Stephen has kindly written what is perhaps the most viewed how-to on the site. You can find it in the docs
thank you guys! I was looking for the faq before, but couldn't find it....

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$739.99
Areca PCI Express ARC-1883LP VER: 3.1 (A2G) SAS RAID Card
$395.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00