I dunno about you but I'm not an ant![]()
If Knoppix is based on Debian, and we're socializing about it here in the lounge, does that make us "social debiants"?
I dunno about you but I'm not an ant![]()
very newbie. Does knoppix have an ftp program?
Stoneangel,Originally Posted by stoneangel
If you need an ftp client, just open up Konqueror and use it as an ftp client by typing into the address bar. Like this:
ftp://user@ipaddress
Knoppix is Debian based... so
Code:apt-get install gftp![]()
Ore use Junkie FTP, I haven't found it on the Debian Package Archive, I installed it from a tarball when I used College Linux

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
Apple Macintosh 512K 1MB MacSnap SCSI 128K ROM 800K + 400K Drive Keyboard Mouse
$995.00
Apple Macintosh 128k 1984 upgraded to Plus includes keyboard mouse
$450.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple IIe Platinum 128k Computer A2S2128 ~ Powers On
$250.00
Apple IIe Platinum 128k Computer A2S2128 (Powers On)
$250.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Apple IIe Platinum 128k Computer A2S2128 ~ (Powers On)
$250.00
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00