If Knoppix is based on Debian, and we're socializing about it here in the lounge, does that make us "social debiants"?
If Knoppix is based on Debian, and we're socializing about it here in the lounge, does that make us "social debiants"?
I dunno about you but I'm not an ant![]()
very newbie. Does knoppix have an ftp program?
Stoneangel,Originally Posted by stoneangel
If you need an ftp client, just open up Konqueror and use it as an ftp client by typing into the address bar. Like this:
ftp://user@ipaddress
Knoppix is Debian based... so
Code:apt-get install gftp![]()
Ore use Junkie FTP, I haven't found it on the Debian Package Archive, I installed it from a tarball when I used College Linux

Intel Core Ultra 7 270K Plus 24 cores (8 P-cores + 16 E-cores)
$269.99
Lenovo Thinkbook 14 inch (256GB, Intel Core i7 8th Gen., 1.80GHz, 8GB) Laptop -
$429.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800XT 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$179.99
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00
*Brand New-Factory Sealed* AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 5.6GHz AM5 00-100001973WOF
$429.00
Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$395.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7700 8-Core 3.8GHz Socket AM5 CPU w/ Wraith Cooler 100-100000592BOX
$135.00
HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95
Dell Optiplex 5060 SFF Intel Core i5-8600 3.1 GHz 8 GB RAM No HDD No OS
$99.99