I dunno about you but I'm not an ant![]()
If Knoppix is based on Debian, and we're socializing about it here in the lounge, does that make us "social debiants"?
I dunno about you but I'm not an ant![]()
very newbie. Does knoppix have an ftp program?
Stoneangel,Originally Posted by stoneangel
If you need an ftp client, just open up Konqueror and use it as an ftp client by typing into the address bar. Like this:
ftp://user@ipaddress
Knoppix is Debian based... so
Code:apt-get install gftp![]()
Ore use Junkie FTP, I haven't found it on the Debian Package Archive, I installed it from a tarball when I used College Linux

Hitachi HDS723030ALA640 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5in HDD, Low Power-On Hours
$49.00
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB 3.5" SAS ST4000NM0025
$22.00
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
Seagate Exos X16 16TB ST16000NM001G 7200RPM Enterprise HDD*USED GREAT CONDITION*
$319.79
NEW Sealed Toshiba N300 Pro 10TB NAS HDD 7200RPM
$299.99
Dell Constellation ES.3 ST4000NM0023 4TB 7200 RPM 3.5" Enterprise Hard Drive
$39.99