-
GeForce FX 5200 will not work with knoppix
I have a GeForce FX 5200 ULTRA and knoppix refuses to work with it. When it loads the desktop envirement the screen flashes blank.
-
I also have a Geforce 4 MX 440, And once is gets to the Desktop with all Icons and Menu Bar eveything disappers and no matter what I do nothing works. I tryed pressing Alt+ - and +. But that didn't work either. Does anyone have any Idea on this or Drivers?
-
-
I got the envirement to load but when I tryed later using the knoppix xmodule=fbdev thing it says could not find a xserver
-
I have the same card and had a devil of a time getting X to work with knoppix 3.2. Finally got it working by passing the following at the boot prompt:
knoppix xmodule=nv
hope this helps.
Similar Threads
-
By CKLM in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-08-2004, 01:58 AM
-
By igs in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 15
Last Post: 10-24-2004, 08:24 AM
-
By Dosmaen in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 08:36 PM
-
By raduen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 08:40 PM
-
By Jim Shoe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-02-2003, 10:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00