Look at the post by Fabianx in this thread
.
all my cd drives and partitions including windows (hda1)showed when running from knoppix CD but after installing it on my hard drive I can only mount hdb1 and 1 cd rom my DVD does not show
my question is how do I make knoppix see all my drives and partitions including windows so i can use it with WINE?????![]()
Look at the post by Fabianx in this thread
.
OK that solved some isues but I can only see my windows partition as root and as root I ca not configure WINE for some reason, when i loggin as a user i can configure WINE but I can not see my hda1 (windows) files catch 20
Could you post the line /dev/hda1 etc etc... in the file /etc/fstab so I can see it. BTW that would be Catch 22.![]()

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00