-
ATI All In Wonder 7500 no 3d acceleration
I don't know if anybody has gotten this working or not but I have had no luck with getting 3d acceleration working for my card. I installed the ati.2 drivers from the gatos project somehow despite the lack of documentation and got my TV in and Xv working, but when I use glxinfo I still get no direct rendering. Anybody know how to get this to work?
-
all in wonder 7500
First of all i am sorry i can't help you out with your problem. I am new to the linux OS and am trying to to understand and learn things about it. I have the same model (7500) as you do, and i seen in your post that you were able to get the TV working. I was hoping that you might be able to give me some information on what you done to get what you got working. Any links for what you had to download, and any info you could pass on would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance, and good luck to you on your question in your post, i hope someone can help you out.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Be sure you have xfree86 version 4.2 or newer. Capture has not been tested(yet).
Similar Threads
-
By jjbergdolt in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-20-2005, 12:57 PM
-
By gotsanity in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-29-2004, 10:43 PM
-
By antskip in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-05-2004, 11:08 PM
-
By listman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 11:48 PM
-
By Mrmagic97_99 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-29-2003, 11:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$94.95