I don´t know if Knoppix is heaving problem with graphics or what, but I can not pass the autodetecting of hardware.
Can someone update the drivers on knoppix?
Best ,
Z
I don´t know if Knoppix is heaving problem with graphics or what, but I can not pass the autodetecting of hardware.
Can someone update the drivers on knoppix?
Best ,
Z

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
10x LOT: New in Box Cisco CP-7821-K9 VOIP Business Phones w/ Handsets + Stands
$795.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Yealink SIP-T46S IP Phone - Black
$20.00
ShoreTel PowerDsine 3001GC PD-3001GC/AC Midspan Gigabit PoE Injector VOIP Phones
$31.45